Proof of Vaccination
New-Brunswick’s Proof of Vaccination Announcement
As of September 21, 2021 at 11:59pm, entry will require guests to be fully vaccinated and provide their proof of vaccination along with government photo ID to access certain “non-essential businesses”, of which casinos are included.
Link for additional information: Proof of vaccination – Province of New-Brunswick (gnb.ca)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will the company follow the proof of vaccinations requirement as announced by the provincial government for guests visiting non-essential establishments?
Yes, we will continue to support Provincial Health requirements related to the COVID-19 virus. We are committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for our team members and guests. Planning is underway to ensure a smooth implementation and execution.
2. Does the vaccination requirement apply to the hotel?
No, we do not require proof of vaccination at the Hotel.
3. Will our current COVID-19 prevention measures still be in place?
Yes, all current COVID-19 prevention measures will remain in effect. The proof of vaccination to enter the Casino is an additional measure to support the fight against COVID-19.
4. What if I was vaccinated in another country or province?
Out-of-province guests must show their provincial/territorial officially recognized vaccine record and valid government photo ID. Examples of out-of-province vaccine proofs will be provided to team members checking vaccination proof of guests. International guests must show the proof of vaccination that they used to enter Canada (like ArriveCAN) and their passport.
5. What is considered an accepted proof of vaccination
- MyHealthNB record
- Official Immunization record from an RHA clinic, pharmacy, or Public Health (Shown in the picture below)
- Photo or copy of the immunization record
- Proof of Vaccination from another jurisdiction
6. Do I need to show ID along with my proof of vaccination?
Yes, you will need to show government issued photo identification along with your proof of vaccination. i.e. driver’s license or passport, etc.
7. Can a negative test be used instead of proof of vaccination? No. Individuals must show proof of vaccination.
8. I’ve lost my Record of Immunization, how do I get a new one? If you have lost your Record of COVID-19 Immunization and you require a replacement copy, provided you have an NB Medicare number, you may now view and print your Record of COVID-19 Immunization online through MyHealthNB. (https://myhealth.gnb.ca/)
If you already created a MyHealthNB account to access your COVID-19 test results, you do not have to register again. Log in to access your COVID-19 vaccinations. It may take up to five business days after your vaccination appointment for immunization records to be processed and appear in MyHealthNB.
As of July 12th registration sheets are provided at vaccination appointments in community pharmacies and Horizon or Vitalité vaccination clinics, to allow individuals 16 or older with an NB Medicare card, to register for a MyHealthNB account and securely access their COVID-19 information. Children under 16 with a New Brunswick Medicare number can also receive a registration sheet, to allow a parent/guardian to add the child to their MyHealthNB account using the child’s registration code and view their COVID-19 information. If you received your immunization at a pharmacy, contact the pharmacy.
More information is available on the COVID-19 vaccination website.