The Molson Canadian Centre at Casino New Brunswick is a state of the art multi-purpose concert and special event venue. Casino New Brunswick will present a yearly concert schedule and the Molson Canadian Centre will be available for 3rd party rentals. The Molson Canadian Centre will offer extremely lucrative rental packages to concert promoters, special event planners and organizations during non-operational periods on our performance schedule.
The Molson Canadian Centre can be used for live concerts/performances, conventions, conferences, or large scale sporting events. We offer the resources and production capabilities to make any event, a "WOW" event. At the heart of our in-house inventory is a 2.2 million dollar sound, lighting and staging installation. This system is capable of accommodating world class touring artists. The Molson Canadian Centre at Casino New Brunswick was designed to have the infinite ability to be reconfigured and is assisted in this by digital connectivity that has been built into the entire venue can accommodate all the needs of any concert promoter or special event planner. This is a one stop shop with the Molson Canadian Centre being able to accommodate all of your daily show needs, artist accommodations, full catering in food and beverage and artist rider requirements. The Molson Canadian Centre can provide a complete production team well versed in live concert presentations, as well as any local crew requirements and backline.
The Molson Canadian Centre can also provide flawless execution of your event with our extensive in house ticketing system which provides for on line sales, as well as a 24 hour a day bilingual call center and custom designed event ticketing. In regards to event execution, the Molson Canadian Centre is fully equipped with event management software that can render room diagrams and event layouts which are certified within 1 cm of the drawing. This software is used in the majority of live event venues in North America and makes the process of room design and layout exceptionally easy. It also allows the Molson Canadian Centre to provide our clients with a three dimensional computer rendering of the event before it even takes place.
Please contact Andrea Arsenault by phone at 1.877.859.7775 ext 4622 or by email Entertainment@CasinoNB.ca for more information.
- Approx. 25,000 square feet of uninterrupted multi-purpose space
- Venue for every occasion and most group sizes; room is scalable and can be divided into 3 independent rooms via air wall system
- The venue is equipped with ten A/V connectivity bulk heads throughout the room which allows independent A/V services for each of the rooms or the entire venue
- The Centre offers full audio visual services, an extensive projection and camera system with three 10,000 lumen projectors, three motorized true 16X9 HD screens as well as broadcast quality video camera and switching package
- Capacity for the venue is 2100 seats in a concert setting with 630 retractable, tiered seats. The remaining seats in the venue are a large footprint venue seat to ensure the highest level of comfort. In a standing, general admission format the venue can accommodate up to 2500
- Convention facility that can accommodate groups from 400 to 800 for plated banquet service