2nd ANNUAL HUB CITY CLASSIC CAR & BIKE SHOW
Casino New Brunswick is proud to be hosting the second annual Hub City Classic Car and Bike show! With special celebrity guests Danny Koker & Count’s 77 live in concert Sept 12th, autograph sessions with Horny Mike and Shannon from the hit TV series Counting Cars Sept 12th & 13th! And of course the cruise of the classics Sunday morning! Multiple trophy awards & prizes to be won! Space is limited don’t miss out!
Activities are free to the general public. Highlights include, daily autograph sessions with History Channel’s Horny Mike and Shannon Aikau from the hit TV series, “Counting Cars”, daily beer garden, awards ceremony and a cruise of the classic cars on Sunday, Sept. 13 at 10 a.m.
Car and Bike Submission and registration begins February 20th, 2015
There are three ways to submit your pride and joy for registration into the Hub City Classic Car & Bike Show;
By mail: Completed registration forms and a recent photo of vehicle can be mailed to “Hub City Classic Car & Bike show” 21 Casino Drive, Moncton, New Brunswick E1G 0R7
In person: You may drop your registration forms and recent photo to the guest services desk located at the Casino entrance.
Email: Email a copy of your registration form and attach recent photo to Ted.Barfett@CasinoNB.ca
IMPORTANT: Once your submission has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a telephone call or email (please specify which is preferred on registration form) with a promo code. This promo code will allow you to purchase your tickets online through ticket break www.ticketbreak.com or at the Casino Gift shop.
Payment will only be accepted through Ticket Break purchases or Casino Gift Shop purchases with your unique promotional code.
*Please do not send cash/cheque or money orders with your submission.
Registration fees/Concert tickets: Once you have received your promo code you will go to www.ticketbreak.com enter the promo code and pick from the below packages, once package is chosen you proceed to “checkout” and finalize your payment. You will receive 1 ticket for the Hub City show and a separate ticket (or two depending on package) for the Count’s 77 Concert. For interest in the VIP package please contact us directly, If you have any questions or challenges please contact via email or telephone for assistance. Ted.Barfett@CasinoNB.ca 506-861-4631
Registration fees before Aug. 31st:
• Hub City Participant registration: $34.99 plus tax & service fee (Includes participant entry for two, Sept 12th & 13th 2015)
• Hub City Participant registration + One Ticket to Count’s 77 Concert: $44.99 plus tax & service fee (Includes participant entry for two, + one Count’s 77 concert ticket)
• Hub City Participant Pass + Two Tickets to Count’s 77 Concert: $54.99 plus tax & service fee (Includes participant entry for two, + two Count’s 77 concert tickets)
• VIP PACKAGE: Hub City Participant Pass + Two Premium Seat Tickets to Count’s 77 Concert +Meet & Greet with Count’s 77 after the concert: $79.99 plus tax and service fee (LIMITED TO 25 packages. Includes weekend participant pass, Two concert tickets and meet and greet for two people after the concert)
• Please note *Valid promo code will be needed to purchase
There will be a price increase on registration after Aug 31st.
For tickets to the Count’s 77 concert without participating in the Car & Bike show we offer the following, there is no promo code required to purchase General Admission concert tickets:
• GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING: $14.99 (plus tax and service fees)
• PREMIUM SEATING: $19.99 (plus tax and service fees)
For more Count’s 77 Concert details visit: http://www.casinonb.ca/counts-77
As a registered show participant you’ll receive:*Entry fee (one ticket) includes: One (1) Car/Motorcycle, one (1) Driver (1) Spouse or Companion. Participants under the age of 19 may attend outdoor events, but are not permitted entrance into the Casino at any time during the event. *Please note concert tickets must be purchased with registration, they are not included in weekend pass.
2 wristbands for full weekend, giving you all access to events (must be worn at all times throughout weekend)
An opportunity to win trophy awards, different categories for both Cars & Bikes
Opportunity to purchase Count’s 77 concert tickets with participant pricing
Access to participant only celebrity autograph session with Horny Mike and Shannon from the hit TV series Counting Cars, located in the Center Foyer Sept 12th 5:00pm-7:00pm. * Please note you must have your wristband to enter autograph area
An opportunity to win ticket draws on Sponsor prizes
Sponsor Gift bag
Dash plaque (for first 500)
Route to Sundays cruise event
Option to leave your car/bike in its location overnight Saturday 12th-Sunday 13th (*note not responsible vehicle at anytime or parking space if car/bike is moved at anytime)
Complimentary morning coffee 7am-10am provided by Van Houtte coffee
Hotel discounts and more!
One day registrations (either Saturday or Sunday) are available, please note one day registrants are not eligible for trophies or Prizes.
Please note that one day registrations can only be made on that specific day at the designated registration area. Space is limited, once full any additional space will be provided on a first come first serve basis on days of the event.
Registration will be open to all Cars/ Motorcycles 1985 and older that are in suitable condition to display.
Vehicles newer than 1979 must meet at least one of the following criteria: Special interest, rare or unique, customized, modified, low production numbers. All newer vehicles will be parked together.
All vehicles must be registered and licensed for highway use.
All vehicles must run and be able to enter/exit the event location under their own power.
All vehicles must be deemed suitable for display.
Pre-registrations MUST be accompanied by a current photo of the vehicle.
Vehicles registered day of event MUST have vehicle with them (or an accurate picture) when registering for the show.
*Hub City Classics Car & Bike Show committee reserves the right to refuse entries they feel do not meet this criteria
Submissions and registration begins February 20th 2015.
Schedule (This is a tentative schedule and Subject to change)
Friday Sept 11th
• 6:00pm-9:00pm Early bird registration opens. Located at Center Foyer
Saturday Sept 12th
• 7:00 am Show area opens for participants (*Please note this year the entire show is in the back parking lot, once registered please enter between Hotel and The Center drive thru).
• 7:00 am Pre-registration opens (located at the Center foyer)
• 7:00am Coffee stations open (complimentary for participants with bracelets)
• 9:00 am Vendors open
• 9:00 am Open to general public
• 11:30am Beer garden opens
• Noon-2:00pm Autograph session with Horny Mike and Shannon (open to general public) *Located behind Casino Center
• Noon-6:00 pm Sponsor ticket draws begin hourly. Winner numbers will be posted and announced
• Participant only autograph session (5:00pm-7:00pm) with Horny Mike and Shannon from the Hit TV Show Counting Cars This will be located in the Center Foyer. NOTE you must have a participant wrist band to enter autograph session
• COUNTS 77 Concert doors open 7pm show begins at 8:00pm
Sunday Sept 13th
• 7:00am Show area opens for participants
• 9:00am Vendors open
• 9:00am Open to general public
• 10:00am Cruise of the classics DESTINATION TO BE ANNOUNCED
• 11:30am Beer garden opens
• Noon-2:00 pm Autograph session with Horny Mike and Shannon (open to general public)
• 3:00pm Trophy categories awarded, prize draw begins
PRIZE & DRAW TICKETS
• Please note in your gift bag you have one blue ticket and one red ticket
• The blue ticket is for the hourly draw prizes which will be announced as drawn and recorded at the prize draw location.
• The red ticket is for the Grand Prize draws held at 3pm Sunday Sept 13th
• Lost tickets will not be replaced
We look forward to seeing everyone back this year for another Supercharged Gear head weekend!