Plan a trip for your group to New Brunswick's premiere and most spectacular entertainment resort - Casino New Brunswick, where fun & excitement await! Casino New Brunswick offers the very best in gaming entertainment, suitable for individuals and groups of any size. So if you're planning an outing or arrive with a group of friends on a bus, let us take care of everything so you can focus on having a good time. Remember, entertaining is what we do best so let the good times roll!
Casino New Brunswick is ramping up for some great promotions, outstanding entertainment and delicious food choices. More fun, games and chances to WIN on the casino floor will add to the excitement over the next three months. Motor Coach Operators, Organizers, and Passengers have been providing suggestions that have helped us streamline proper processes and incentives that will make your visit with us more enjoyable.
The following CNB Program* for Motor Coaches will be in place:
- All Operators will receive a FREE lunch buffet (minimum of 30 passengers required)
- Motorcoach bus passengers will receive free breakfast or lunch buffet Sunday - Friday (Must be a Rewards Club member)
- Please remind your passengers to use their Rewards Card every time they play!
- For overnight Motor Coaches please contact our reservations office at 1.800.859.7775 or via email at Reservations@CasinoNB.ca
- All passengers and operators must have a valid government issued photo ID to receive incentives
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate reservations in our Casino Restaurants. Sorry for any inconvenience.
*All guidelines on following page apply.
We look forward to your excursions to our beautiful property and want to ensure your stay with us is exciting and memorable for you and your passengers. Your comments and patience have been appreciated over the past few months. Please continue to talk with us and provide your feedback.
Motor Coach Program - Guidelines
- All persons participating in the CNB Motor Coach program must be 19 years of age or older. All patrons appearing to be under the age of 30 may be required to produce two pieces of valid government issued photo I.D.in order to gain access to the gaming floor
- Motor Coach incentive only applies to people arriving by bus. Groups arriving by other means are not considered within the Motor Coach program unless at the discretion of CNB management and only under special circumstances
- All persons receiving gaming incentives must have or obtain a valid CNB Player's Club membership. Membership is free
- Valid government issued photo identification is required to obtain free lunch voucher. Incentives will only be delivered to Player's Club members
- With pre-bookings, Operators are only eligible for food incentives with a minimum 4-hour layover at the discretion of CNB
- Any Operator Patrons with self-excluded or trespassed status, as determined by CNB, will not be eligible to participate in any CNB Motor Coach and Group Program or any CNB Slots, Tables or Casino promotion, and will be removed from the property if detected
- Unannounced Motor Coach/Bus Arrivals - It is at the discretion of CNB Management whether or not to provide passenger incentive. Driver to provide CNB with complete contact information prior to obtaining food incentive. Player's Club card required
- Motor Coach arrivals other than Unannounced Motor Coach Arrivals must be pre-booked with a valid booking number and passenger manifests 7 business days prior to arrival to be eligible for a passenger/patron or Operator incentives
- Passenger incentive offers are valid only on the day of visitation
- Motor Coach incentive offers cannot be combined with any other gaming offer
- Food vouchers are non-transferable and are not redeemable for alcoholic beverages
- Motor Coach Food/Cash value offers will not be given to customers who have a complimentary show ticket on their arrival date
- Unless otherwise specified, there is a 30-passenger minimum to qualify for the Operator incentive. CNB will issue incentive only once requirements are fulfilled
- Due to site blackout periods, incentive packages may be reduced, limited or not available at CNB
- CNB reserves the right to alter or cancel any Motor Coach incentive package at any time
- Complimentary Motor Coach parking is provided (please ask Guest Services for assigned area)
- Reservations are limited and made on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Additional restrictions may apply