How far in advance should I make and cancel an appointment?
- Our peak times of service are weekends and evenings, to ensure we can accommodate your treatment and time requests during these busy periods we recommend making your appointment in advance, however walk-ins are welcome and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- It will be our pleasure to call and remind you of your scheduled service 48 hours in advance.
- We have a 48 hour cancelation policy. If you cancel your appointment within the 48 hours prior to your scheduled service, there is a charge of 50% of the service price.
- If you are pregnant, have had recent surgery, have any allergies or any serious medical conditions please inform our Guest Service agent at the time of booking as certain treatments may not be advisable for you. All of our Guest service agents are trained to recommend appropriate treatments to accommodate your condition.
- When you arrive to the spa for the first time, you will be asked to fill out a confidential health history form. This helps your treatment provider to provide the safest treatment customized to your individual needs.
When should I arrive for my spa treatment? What should I bring? How should I prepare?
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your spa service. In order to fully enjoy your experience. We have lockers, steam showers, fruit, water and tea, a relaxation lounge, a whirlpool and swimming pool for your enjoyment.
- Please bring along your swimsuit. We will provide a robe, sandals and towels.
- Please leave any jewellery and valuables at home as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items
- Please be prepared to turn your cell phones off.
- For your convenience, we are pleased to provide shampoo, body wash, body lotion, and blow dryers. Please bring along any other cosmetics or toiletries you deem necessary.
- In order to ensure a peaceful, relaxing environment for all our Guests we ask that all cellular phones, pagers and pdas be turned off upon entering The Spa.
Do I have to undress for my treatment?
- This is your choice. Depending on the treatment you are to receive different levels of clothing are appropriate. Undress to your comfort level and please consult your treatment provider as to what will allow you maximum enjoyment of your services.
- During your treatments you are properly draped with sheets and towels, only the area being treated is undraped at any given time. Our spa team is professionally trained to accommodate your privacy.
- If you are uncomfortable undressing, it is our pleasure to recommend any of our manicure or pedicure services as well as our Head and Sole Massage as these services do not require you to de-robe.
Please feel comfortable speaking up
- At any time during your spa service, please feel free to communicate any accommodations we can make to ensure that you enjoy your treatment to the fullest.
- Your treatment provider will be happy to adjust the music, temperature of the room and the pressure applied during your massage or treatment.
- It is our goal to ensure you have a positive, relaxing experience and we can only correct a situation if we are aware of it.
Should I tip?
- A 15% service charge will be automatically added to your spa services when you are checking out. Additional gratuities are at your discretion.
Touring the Spa
- We would love to show you our spa; however, in order to respect the privacy of Guest`s having treatments, we ask that you call and set up a time to come and tour the facility before opening in the morning or at the end of our day.
- We welcome Guests of all ages within the spa and in order to help us provide the most special experience possible, please let us know at the time of booking if the Guest to receive the service is under the age of 12 so that we may make accommodations for our young spa goers.
- Guests under the age of 18 require written permission of their parent or guardian in order to receive treatments.
- We welcome groups to our spa; whether it is an intimate group of friends or a larger corporate group or party, group rates and extended hours of operation may be available, please contact our Spa Supervisor via email at JEANETTE.PEARSON@CASINONB.CA or at 506.861.4660.
- An automatic 15% service charge is added to all corporate group services.
It is our pleasure to provide you, our valued Guests with a glass of wine, beer or champagne to compliment your service and further pamper you while you visit us at The Spa.
The Spa at the Hotel Casino New Brunswick, as a licensee, is responsible for the administration of the sale and service of alcoholic beverages in accordance with New Brunswick Liquor Control Act. It is policy, therefore, that all liquor be supplied by the Casino NB Spa. We reserve the right not to serve anyone whose judgment we feel may be impaired due to drinking. For your comfort and well being the Casino NB Spa Management policy states a two 2 drink per person, per hour, maximum. This policy is in effect for all Spa services. Massage is contraindicated if too much alcohol has been consumed and both massage and the hot tub intensify the effects of alcohol due to increased circulation.
We reserve the right to require positive identification. Thank you.
December Specials: Baby, It’s Cold Outside
Seasonal Pedicure and Manicure ($89.99)
- Experience our holiday-inspired Manicure and Pedicure as spicy ginger and warm, woody nutmeg cloak your skin and senses in fragrant happiness. This indulgent service is topped off with a warm, hydrating paraffin treatment on the hands and the feet.
Hot Stone Massage (60min) ($69.99)
- Come out from the cold and surround yourself in warmth with a relaxing Hot Stone Massage. Scented oils combine with hot basalt stones which radiate a soothing heat that will increase circulation. Your therapist will use techniques that release stress and tension stored in tired muscles to create this full body blissful experience. *Insurance receipts are not available for this service*
Complete this service with a nourishing MorrocanOil Hair Treatment and a Wash and Blow Dry for only $24.99.
Holiday Hair & Make-Up ($49.99)
- Get your make-up done and your hair styled, and let the festivities begin! This package includes a Mineral Make-Up application and a Wash & Style for the hair.
** Enjoy a cup of Hot Chocolate with all of our Seasonal Packages**
Book an Appointment