Get your game-face on!
At Casino New Brunswick, you’ll find an atmosphere that is a unique mix of friendliness and excitement in a modern entertainment complex, built specifically with comfort and enjoyment in mind. Our employees are inviting, friendly and help convey a sense of fun that’s unique to the Maritimes.
Spanning 24,000 square feet, our Vegas-style casino is a hotbed of excitement. Our facility includes a multi-purpose Entertainment and Convention Centre, as well as a full-service Hotel and Spa.
Every job at Casino New Brunswick is important to the success of our business.
The Aestheticians will provide efficient and courteous aesthetic services to each guest according to the policies, procedures, quality standards and services established by the management team as well as the Cosmetology Association of New Brunswick and for the satisfaction of all internal and external guests.
Must be willing to work shifts and weekends, if required and be able to work rapidly during busy periods while remaining calm and professional.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Have knowledge of all the spas services and products.
- Provide quality aesthetics services,(including manicures, pedicures, polish changes, waxing, facials, make-up, body wraps and scrubs) following the protocols outlined by the spa
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels as required to provide services.
- Stocking and cleaning as assigned by management and leadership team.
- Maintain professional notes and files outlining client services and products used, as well as updated medical history.
- Responsible for retail sales of spa products within targets set out for you by spa management.
Education and Experience:
- Have proper training course in Aesthetics and be a licensed as per the CANB
Knowledge/Skill and Ability:
- Prior Spa experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills in both official languages an asset.
- Creative and high energy disposition
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with colleagues and professional business relationships
- Ability to develop new client base
- Must possess a sales driven attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, and detail oriented work ethic, with the ability to multi-task
Casino New/Nouveau-Brunswick offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. A ground-floor opportunity to build your skills in an interesting and challenging environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.